Pan-West player rewards program t&c
1. Membership is free and yearly renewal is automatic unless terminated by Pan-West Singapore.
2. One (1) point will be awarded for every $1 nett amount spent on purchases at Pan-West outlets, rounded down to the nearest dollar. Pan-West shall have the absolute discretion to postpone the awarding of points for a reasonable period in the event of unforeseen circumstances, including any delay arising from system issues.
3. Transactions are to be charged in Singapore Dollars.
4. Any other additional bonus points will be awarded respectively through promotions or special events.
5. Points are accrued when membership status is active at the time of purchase.
6. System will reflect total points accumulated up to last recorded transaction.
7. Points will expire one year from date of transaction.
8. Each accumulated 500 points will be eligible for a $10 worth of value to be offset in the next purchase at any Pan-West outlet excluding departmental stores.
9. Any other additional redemption mechanics will be announced respectively through promotions or special events.
10. Any usage of points, subject to the Terms and Conditions stated here, is limited to the member to whom the points were awarded.
11. Membership and their accumulated points are non-transferable between individuals.
12. Accumulated points are non-transferable between member accounts.
13. Points belonging to separate members may not be combined for the purposes of redemption.
14. Once Pan-West membership points have been successfully redeemed through any in-store purchase, points are not refundable, nor exchangeable for cash, or for any further reward.
15. Members are to quote their member ID and/or contact details and may be asked to verify their identity by staff at time of transaction.
16. Pan-West reserves the right to accept or reject any application without giving any reason whatsoever.
17. Pan-West reserves the right to terminate, cancel, or forfeit a member’s membership and rights to utilise their points or participate as a member of this membership program.
18. Pan-West shall not be responsible to any member for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly as a result of such termination, cancellation or forfeiture. In such an event, any unused benefits and points shall be forfeit and said member shall have no claim whatsoever against Pan-West regarding said termination, cancellation or forfeiture.
19. Pan-West reserves the right to change, add, or remove any terms and conditions of this membership program and members’ privileges without prior notice.
21. Pan-West may notify members of any change(s) in the membership programme or Terms and Conditions by posting said changes on the Pan-West website, dissemination of a notification email, or by such other means of communication as Pan-West deems fit in its absolute discretion. Where the member continues to purchase goods and accumulate points in their account, then the member shall be deemed to have agreed with and accepted said change(s).
Please direct membership queries to:
Effective date: 15 July 2023
Last updated: 13 July 2023