IMPROVEMENTS TO THE TOUR-PROVEN T-SERIES LINE DELIVER UNRIVALED FEEL, LOOKS AND PERFORMANCE
The next generation Titleist T-Series irons family establishes a new standard in iron engineering, reaffirming Titleist’s commitment to creating the world’s best irons while providing golfers with optimized performance options from their shortest to longest iron.
The new tour-proven T-Series models – T100, T150, T200 and T350 – deliver unrivaled feel with effortless turf interaction in four tour-inspired shapes, each designed to maximize the three dimensions of iron performance: distance control, dispersion control and descent angle.
“The new T-Series irons embody a unique approach to iron design and creation,” said Josh Talge, VP, Titleist Golf Club Marketing. “Down to the finest details, this new line delivers best-in-class performance with stunning aesthetics and feel. Each model has been designed to feel as good as it looks, look as good as it performs, and perform better than any iron we’ve created before it.”
Titleist has been the most played iron on the PGA TOUR for 18 of the last 19 seasons, including each of the last nine, while T100 continues to be most played iron model by the world’s best since the first generation’s introduction on TOUR in 2019.
All four new T-Series models, which debuted this summer at the PGA TOUR’s Memorial Tournament, have been played at the highest level of professional golf. Of the Titleist Brand Ambassadors currently playing on the PGA TOUR, approximately 80 percent are playing blended sets of at least two Titleist iron models, demonstrating the importance of custom fitting and optimization throughout the bag.
“New T-Series irons raise the bar in terms of total performance. Players are always looking for iron performance to be more consistent,” said Marni Ines, Director, Titleist Irons Development, Golf Club R&D. “We want players to hit their distance as often as possible, we want players to hit their preferred flight as often as possible, and we want as tight a dispersion pattern as possible. Each new T-Series iron – from T100 all the way to T350 – feels outstanding, and all of them perform better across the board.”
T100 | THE MODERN TOUR IRON
For the better player who is looking for precision control and unrivaled feel from the TOUR’s most played model.
Chosen by more touring professionals than any other iron in the world, T100 irons have been in the bags of the world’s best since its introduction in 2019. Players such as Jordan Spieth, Cameron Smith, Justin Thomas, Max Homa, Will Zalatoris, Sungjae Im and Tom Kim are among the many players to trust T100 models in their iron setups.
PERFORMANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Improvements to the newest iteration of T100 are born out of the constant feedback and testing from some of the world’s best ballstrikers. A refined, forged dual-cavity construction in new T100 delivers a more solid feel at impact, and a new precision CNC face milling process results in more consistent contact and control.
- Enhanced Feel: T100’s dual-cavity forged construction features an updated and enhanced back bar, producing an even more solid feel at impact. Informed by modal testing and tour input, the new models are tuned to provide the same sensation and stability desired by the world’s best from a well-struck shot.
- Better Tungsten for Better Flight: With the use of dense D18 tungsten and a 2000° aerospace brazing process, Titleist engineers have eliminated weld points to be ultra-precise with CG placement. The result: all the benefits of modern engineered performance with a solid forged feel.
- Refined for Greater Control: In addition to improvements in body construction, new T100 features a new precision CNC face milling process. Complimenting a subtle shift in CG, the process now delivers more control and consistency in ball flight, especially between the fairway and the first cut.
- Effortless Turf Interaction: Collecting input from both tour pros as well as Vokey Design grind experts, Titleist engineers were able to improve T100’s Variable Bounce Sole by smoothing and softening its trail edge. The result is a faster move through the turf, even after contact.
T150 | THE FASTER TOUR IRON
For the player who wants the exact precision and feel of T100 with increased speed, distance and forgiveness.
Built on the same fully forged platform as T100, T150 is engineered to be faster and longer. Built with 2° stronger lofts compared to T100, T150 now features a more confidence-inspiring shape and improved forgiveness, all while retaining the same blade length and offset measurements as T100 for a true player-preferred look.
PERFORMANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Sharing many of the tech features of T100, T150 delivers even more performance exactly where players need it. From its fully forged feel to slightly strengthened lofts, T150 offers outstanding touch and flight control. A refined Muscle Channel and updated shape blend under-the-hood performance with an inviting profile.
- Enhanced Feel & Consistency: Built for added speed, the all-new refined Muscle Channel in T150 is situated close to the face to create an even more solid feel at impact. The precision CNC face milling process eliminates imperfections on the surface, driving ultimate levels of consistency.
- Better Tungsten for Better Performance: Ultra-dense D18 tungsten and a 2000° aerospace brazing process gives Titleist engineers precision with CG placement, delivering outstanding MOI and launch dynamics to the player – all within a solid, fully forged design.
- Shaped to Suit the Player: Based on player input, T150 presents an optimized, confidence-inspiring topline. The slightly larger profile promotes forgiveness without sacrificing a compact, tour look.
- Effortless Turf Interaction: Improvements to the Variable Bounce Sole are also found in T150, with a softened trailing edge bringing a tour-level feel through the turf to the new models.
T200 | THE PLAYERS DISTANCE IRON
For the player who wants added distance and forgiveness without compromising on looks, feel, trajectory or stopping power.
Meeting a player-preferred profile with total performance and dramatically enhanced feel, new T200 represents the ultimate tour-proven players distance iron.
“The looks and performance of the previous generation T200 was really a first of its kind,” Talge said. “To have a model look like a Player’s iron but perform like a Game Improvement iron was a massive step forward, and that was reflected in the tour adoption of T200. But we knew in this generation if we could improve feel, while also pushing performance gains, we could take T200 to the next level, and that’s exactly what Marni and his team accomplished.”
PERFORMANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Enhanced Feel: Every update to T200 contributes to a more solid feel at impact across the face. A re-engineered chassis creates a stiffer structure and allows the refined Max Impact Technology to fit tighter against the new dual taper forged face.
- Better Tungsten for Better Scoring: Dense D18 tungsten and a 2000° aerospace brazing process affords Titleist engineers the ability to maximize performance in each club – from fast, high-launching long irons to accurate and forgiving short irons.
- Clean and Confident Shape: Despite the drastic updates inside T200, the popular, tour-inspired shape of T200 remains consistent. A clean look from address promotes confidence, and identical blade length and offset measurements to T100 and T150 create seamless transitions throughout blended sets.
- Effortless Turf Interaction: The variable bounce sole design, successfully introduced in T100 to give players preferred feel through the turf, has now been added to the T200 iron. Input from tour pros and Vokey Design grind experts were instrumental in perfecting the trailing edge design in T200, which works faster and smoother through the turf.
T350 | THE ULTIMATE GAME IMPROVEMENT IRON
PERFORMANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
With an all-new hollow-body construction inspired by the tour-proven T200 chassis, the T350 maximizes speed and forgiveness through refined Max Impact Technology, a new dual-taper forged face and dual tungsten weighting. The advanced engineering trusted on tour can now be experienced by all players, especially those requiring launch and distance.
“T350 is the best Game Improvement iron we’ve ever made. The performance – high, far, forgiving – speaks for itself, and when you add the feel and looks, it really sits in a class on its own,” Talge said. “To see our most forgiving iron model be put in play on tour really proves the versatility of this entire line and shows that the performance benefits from an iron like this is not limited to just one kind of player.”
- True Player’s Construction: Designed to be larger and more forgiving than T200, T350 gives players maximum forgiveness while retaining a pure player’s feel at impact. New levels of performance and feel are driven by the new multi-material, hollow-body construction, directly inspired by T200’s chassis.
- Better Tungsten for Better Results: Continuing to bridge the gap between the Player’s iron and the Game Improvement iron, T350 features the same dual-tungsten weighting found in T100, T150 and T200, which further promotes solid feel paired with maximum forgiveness.
- Fast Across the Face: Refinements and reinforcements to Max Impact Technology couples with a new dual-taper, forged face to impart tremendous speed across the entire hitting surface. T350’s face design promotes long and consistent carry distances on on- and off-center strikes, resulting in predictable and playable distance.
- Effortless Turf Interaction: Consistent with T100, T150 and T200, T350 also incorporates the variable bounce design as well as refinements to the trailing edge which have been meticulously crafted to optimally flow through the turf, making each strike feel even better.
BLENDED SET OPTIMIZATION
Of the Titleist Brand Ambassadors currently playing on the PGA TOUR, approximately 80 percent are playing blended sets of at least two Titleist iron models, demonstrating the importance of custom fitting and optimization throughout the bag. With the goal of providing players optimal distance gapping between clubs and sufficient green stopping ability throughout the bag, Titleist has introduced all-new long iron fitting tools to help all golfers find their ideal T-Series setup. The introduction of 4 and 5 irons into T-Series fittings will allow fitters to evaluate the following three metrics:
- Ball speed gaps: Golfers should see 5 mph gaps between clubs.
- Peak height: Players should be able to maintain consistent peak height between long irons and the 7 iron.
- Angles of descent: Long iron landing angles should be no lower than that of the 7 iron.
Keep up-to-date with all of the Titleist news on social media: