H2NO Lite 14-way Stand Bag
Weighing under five pounds, the H2NO Lite 14-way provides waterproof protection in a lightweight package. The H2NO Lite 14-way is a full-featured bag constructed with waterproof fabrics, high-quality YKK water-resistant zippers and taped seams. The 10.5” top has 14 individual dividers that run the full length of the bag to prevent the migration of club shafts.
- Constructed with same waterproof technology as some of our rainwear, the fabric is coated on both sides with a 2000 mm waterproof coating.
- Bag is waterproof when the rainhood is used as designed in conjunction with the bag.
- There are six pockets including a full-length apparel pocket, multiple accessory pockets and a velour-lined valuables pocket.
- The E-Z Fit Dual Straps are easy to adjust for a custom fit and have grab loops for additional carry comfort.
- Matching rainhood included.
H2NO Superlite Stand Bag
Constructed using a superlite waterproof fabric and high quality YKK zippers, the H2NO Superlite Stand Bag features a taped seam design that will prevent the bag letting in even in the harshest of weather.
- 23cm 4-way top with an integrated handle
- High density foam straps for increased comfort
- Constructed with waterproof fabrics
- High quality YKK zips & taped seams
- Waterproof when the rainhood is used
- Four pockets including:
– Full length clothing pocket
- X- Strap Dual Strap System
3.5 LS Zero-G Bag
The 3.5 LS Zero-G® combines the 3.5 LS with our Zero-G Technology. Created to reduce the effort required to carry your golf clubs around the course, the Zero-G’s unique hip belt transfers the majority of the weight of the bag from your shoulders to your hips. The hip belt is removable for when you are riding a cart.
- The hip belt, in conjunction with the X-Strap Dual Strap System, promotes better posture and increased carry comfort.
- The belt fits 30” to 50” hips, is easily adjusted and is held securely in place by a buckle closure.
- Belt removable for when the bag is used on a cart.
- The X-Strap System is easy to get on and off.
- The carry straps are constructed with three-layer construction and are contoured for maximum carry comfort.
- Matching rainhood included.
Sun Mountain’s best-selling cart bag, the C-130 was created to work optimally on a cart. All of the features are designed with cart use in mind, starting with the reverse orientation top with three utility handles, the Smart Strap System and a convenient, velour-lined rangefinder pocket. In addition, all pockets are forward-facing and accessible when the bag is on a cart.
- Fourteen individual club dividers run the full-length of the bag to protect clubs and prevent the migration of club shafts.
- Among the ten pockets are two full-length apparel pockets; a ventilated, cooler pocket; and two velour-lined pockets, one of which is water-resistant.
- The Smart Strap System attaches the bag to a riding cart with two Velcro® straps which stop the bag from twisting on the cart and prevent the riding cart’s straps from interfering with pocket usage.
- Includes a matching rainhood.
H2NO Lite Cart Bag
For excellent club management Sun Mountain have used a 24cm, 15-way top divider system that features full length individual dividers. An integrated putter well and two grab handles have been included in the top design.
- NEW TPU coated waterproof fabric with double sided 2000mm coating
- 24cm 15-way top with an integrated putter well
- Pockets are waterproof, with quality YKK zip pulls
- Lower pocket can be embroidered with club logo
- All pockets accessible whilst bag is on your cart
- Full length dividers
- Top also has 2 built-in handles
- 6 accessory pockets including:
– Two full length clothing pockets
– Velour-lined valuables pocket
– Insulated beverage pocket
- Pen, Umbrella & towel holder
- Fabric reinforced in potential ‘wear areas’
- Lift-assist lip underneath ball pocket
- Lightweight 5.5lbs (2.5kgs)
Awarded Golf Digest Editors’ Choice for Travel Bags for 2016-2018, the Meridian minimizes the hassle of traveling with your golf gear. Dense foam padding through the top of the bag protects your clubs; the leg mechanism supports the weight of your bag; and the pivoting wheels make the bag highly maneuverable. Pulling a loaded ClubGlider is nearly effortless.
- INTERNAL DIMENSIONS: 52” X 14” X 14”
- Leg mechanism is extended and retracted in one easy motion.
- No more kneeling on the ground to load/unload your golf bag.
- Heavy-duty, two-way zippers run the full length of the bag for easy loading.
- Two exterior access pockets store extra gear.
- Legs retract into the molded tray for travel.
- Reinforced in wear areas.
Pathfinder 3 Cart
Pathfinder 3 folds in two simple steps and has a small folded footprint that fits easily in your vehicle. For on-course convenience, the accessory console is designed to hold your cell phone, score card, extra balls and tees. Extra storage is available in the mesh basket and velour-lined valuables pouch, which is perfect for your range finder.
Did you know we also have accessories for our Pathfinder 3? Check out our universal accessories and our Micro-Cart accessories.
- Accessory console is designed to hold your cell phone, score card, extra balls and tees. The cell phone holder includes a slot that allows a charging plug to be used when the phone is in place.
- For additional storage, the cart has a mesh basket and a velour-lined pouch for your electronics and other valuables.
- Adjustable bungee cords on the upper and lower bag brackets secure the bag to the cart.
- Tracking system allows for easy adjustment, if needed.